How To Homeschool
How to Determine Your Child's Learning Style
CM Families of the South
Hall County Home Educators (HCHE)
Charlotte Mason Support Group for NW GA
ScratchNDent - Buy/Sell/Swap in GA
Sonlight Curriculum-Charlotte Mason
Kolbe Academy Home School
Homeschool-Where Do I Begin
Idea Book For Cuisenaire Rods At The Intermediate Level
WholeHeart Workshop Group
Georgia Charlotte Mason (GACM)
Kinder Dolls: A Waldorf Doll-Making Handbook
· Ten designs, including soft, baggy, angel, pouch, sack, and limbed dolls
· Twelve basic clothes patterns and ethnic variations
· Tools, techniques, and materials
· Safety guidelines and sewing methods
· Recycling tips and where to get materials
English from the Roots Up
Total Language Plus
Diana Waring--History Alive!
Life in America
Real Lives: Eleven Teenagers Who Don't Go to School
The Story of the World
- The Story of the World, Volume 1: Ancient Times
- Activity Book One: Ancient Times
- The Story of the World, Volume 1: Ancient Times Audiobook CD, read by Barbara Alan Johnson
- The Story of the World, Volume 2: The Middle Ages
- Activity Book Two: The Middle Ages
- The Story of the World, Volume 2: The Middle Ages Audiobook CD, read by Barbara Alan Johnson
- The Story of the World, Volume 3: Early Modern Times
- Activity Book Three: Early Modern Times
- Story of the World, Volume 3: Early Modern Times Audiobook CD, read by Jim Weiss
LeapPad Game - Mind Wars Jr. Interactive Game
Freedom and Beyond (Innovators in Education)
Secret of Childhood
Rhythms of Learning : What Waldorf Education Offers Children, Parents & Teachers (Vista Series, V. 4) (Vista Series, V. 4)
This collection is the clearest introduction to the ideas of Waldorf education currently available. "Rhythms of Learning" contains Steiner's most important lectures on teaching and child development. It is an excellent resource for everyone interested in taking education successfully into the 21st century.
Idea Book For Cuisenaire Rods At The Primary Level
Children at Play : Using Waldorf Principles to Foster Childhood Development
A Reason For® Spelling
Dr. Montessori's Own Handbook
Beautiful Feet Books
The Letter Factory Game
Waldorf Education: A Family Guide
What draws parents and educators toward Waldorf Education today? "Waldorf Education - A Family Guide" offers a "first look" for parents and educators into the history, philosophy, curriculum, and traditions of this unique education. This comprehensive book is a collection of articles describing the world of Waldorf Education - the fastest growing independent school movement in the world.
Easy Grammar Systems
Designed to provoke thought, professional growth and provide a forum for discussion of major issues & ideas in education.
Maria Montessori: Her Life and Work
The new introduction to Maria Montessori: Her Life and Work by Lee Havis, executive director of the International Montessori Society, discusses the changes that have taken place in Montessori education within recent years.
An updated appendix of Montessori periodicals, courses, societies, films, and teaching materials.
A revised bibliography of books by and about Maria Montessori.
Teach Your Own: The John Holt Book Of Homeschooling
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.